Monday, September 03, 2007

Vintage TexaCali Ali

Thursday, September 01, 2005

90 Days...

Well TexaCali Wine Co. has wrapped up the first 90 days of official business. And business ROCKS! I can honestly say that none of the wines and sake I represent are "stinkers". I'm so proud to show them each day - whether it's a customer shopping at Central Market that loves Malbec or a buyer in a rural town that has never tasted Torrontes to seeing a set of eyes light-up over their first sip of premium sake.

Emotionally, I know I've made a great decision starting this venture - my heart and brain are soo connected when it comes to the promotion of great wine in the state of Texas. Thanks to all of you that have supported my dream "start-up" within this the low-tech, old-school wine industry. Good people hang together.

Cheers to the many great wines of TexaCali Wine Co.! - Ali

No comments: