Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Best, The Best, The Best of You...

I'm watching the VMA's tonight. The Foo Fighters rock so hard. Love them - going to be my inspiration for the next few weeks - "The Best of Me" is in full swing with LIOCO in town to show-off their killer wines from California, 2005 Burgundies arriving, planning for market visits from Mendel, Luca, Tikal, La Posta, Lange wine producers.

Oh and then there are a few MAJOR events coming in October - Etienne Montille is leading Ch. Puligny Montrachet and De Montille dinners in Houston, Dallas and Austin. Susana Balbo is flying through Dallas for a couple of days - which a standing
room only wine dinner is also in the works...did I mention that I'm moving into the house next door to me sometime in the middle of all this?

Oh - and there's this whole thing called "2007 Harvest" happening this month in full swing - you'll get a full report in a few weeks from me and everyone I help out.

Check out the Lange Estate Pinot Noir grapes going through
veraison way COOL. And away we go...Cheers - ALI

No comments: