Saturday, September 22, 2007

Last day of summer

Oh and I'm ready, hate the humidity that comes with our great Texas sunshine. The first week of fall is HUGE for TexaCali. I have Luis Reginato in Austin with me for a few days - he's the world-renown winemaker for Luca, Tikal and La Posta wines from Argentina.

Tonight -we celebrate his accomplishments with a good-ol Texas sized BBQ, complete with finger lickin' good ribs and college football blaring in the background.

If you live in Austin - please come out to see Luis and try his wines, today from 2-4ish at Central Market North Lamar and tomorrow from 2-5 at the Central Market Westgate location. You can find Luis smack-dab in the middle of the wine department.

So later this week - Tuesday-Thursday, the National Sales Manager from Oregon's Lange Estate will be with me educating the masses about the wonderful wines made by the Lange family up in Dundee. I'm real excited - this is a first time visit with TexaCali - a full week of appointments are lined up and confirmed!

I-35 once again...Cheers - ALI

No comments: