Thursday, February 05, 2009

From the front lines this week...

Hey world, LIOCO is just bad-ass wine. Read a few enthusiastic responses I received from restaurant buyers and wine retailers all over Texas this week...

"The Hirsch Pinot Noir is a Sex Bomb", "LIOCO is revolutionary", "they are spot on - showing off the greatest regions in California", " I taste the rocks, wet flint and limstone - ROCK and ROLL with LIOCO", "First California Chardonnay I've liked in Years", "Give me all the Heintz Chardonnay in stock immediately", "Indica - a perfect glass pour for our list", "We'll sell hundreds of this damn good bottle of Chardonnay here". "I like them all, how do I pick a favorite from this level of quality found in each bottle?", "Are they making more next year - we want to support LIOCO year-round". "How in the hell did you get so much of the Hirsch Pinot Noir into Texas - promise me you won't tell any other accounts this week". "I love LIOCO, I do".

And then there's Friday to still tackle - looking forward to tasting a few new 2007 LIOCO releases with the fine folks in Austin, Texas! Seriously people, if you haven't bought LIOCO - demand it! Cheers - Ali
www.liocowine.com

No comments: