Friday, December 30, 2005

2005 thoughts...

I'm outside typing in the backyard this afternoon while playing a little Frisbee with my faithful companion of 8 years - Henley. I rescued him from the Dallas SPCA one rainy Saturday afternoon and nursed his abused little body back to health. In turn he's always been there for me - especially when tough days get the best of me. Henley - the TexaCali Wine Co. employee in charge of keeping spirits high!

I guess it's appropriate on the last days of 2005 for the weather to be 80 degrees in Texas (please pour me another glass of Crios Torrontes!). 2005 was full of hot, crazy, unpredictable and outrageous days! Looking forward to a beautiful 2006 - between the 2005 summer heat, hurricanes, heartbreak, and launching a new company I'm ready for the awesome horizon that lies just ahead.

I am so thankful for the opportunity to do what I love and to help others along the way - so cool. All in all, 2005 was a hugely successful year for TexaCali Wine Co. A big toast to 2006 and GO HORNS!!! Ali

No comments: