Thursday, April 16, 2009

This Saturday from 2-5pm you have a fantastic chance to sip and taste beautiful wines from Teira along with Scardello's amazing cheese selections. The new Teira Sauvignon Blanc is so good you'll need to grab at least two for some "patio time".  If you don't live in the neighborhood, this afternoon with Teira will be worth the drive - I promise...
 
A few days ago I  stopped into Scardello Cheese to fill an Easter Basket...many goodies that will exceed your senses in the store like beautiful salts, olive oils, chocolates, honey, nuts  as well - a food and wine lover's dream store...beautiful picnic baskets as well! Cheers - Ali

1 comment:

Craft Aggies said...

Alison,

Hey there ... I am a friend of Colby's and he sent me the link to your blog! I love it. I just started working in the wine industry as well, so far so good. I am no where near expertise like you but I hope to be. I live in Houston, so if you are ever down this way give me a shout (979) 571-8737 or coletterolling@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Colette