Saturday, June 21, 2008

TexaCali is Hiring!

So I'm great at a lot of sales and marketing things - not so great at keeping my office organized and record keeping these days. It's hard enough right now to keep my voice mail cleared out so when I arrive home after being on the road the amount of US Mail, Fed-Ex and UPS piles just about send me over the edge.

The time has come to ask for help - I am hiring YOU if you honestly have a favorite Champagne and can keep my life organized back in Austin while I'm driving all over the Lone Star State weekly and traveling the world occasionally. Here's the job posting - please contact me or forward it along to anyone who fits the job description. Possibly the coolest part-time gig for anyone who loves wine & being organized. SNAP! Cheers to a great weekend! Ali

No comments: