Wednesday, December 12, 2007

December 12 - A Toast to Health

Nice little rhyme to start off the day...sorta.

A big thanks to Cef of Zambrano's Wine Cellar in Fort Worth - what a wonderful night of great people and beautiful wines. We all sipped on Crios Torrontes, Crios Malbec, Tikal Patriota and Susana Balbo Cabernet Sauvignon. Despite the drop in
temperature - 30 wacky degrees, the turnout was super. Can't wait to lead another tasting soon...

So today - I must say - is a HUGE day for TexaCali Wine Co. I'm meeting with a top wine importer all afternoon and tasting through a portfolio of very prestigious wines. Soon - I'll write up a complete report on each wine and the events of the day. I'm so excited that Decemeber 12 has finally arrived!!! It's all about helping Texas wine drinkers discover the best wines from around the world...I love it! Cheers - ALI

No comments: