Saturday, January 16, 2010

And we're off!

The New Year has started out with a Texas travel bang! January is usually a month where I stay put in Austin in attempt to gather my wits that start taking off during the OND sales season. Well that went out the window this year - 1000 new miles on my car just last week.

But no complaints, 2010 holds exciting new plans for TexaCali Wine Co. in regards to new online features, new producers & partnerships and finally after 5 long years I
'll be visiting Mendoza, Argentina in late February with Vine Connections. It was a visit to Mendoza in spring of 2005 that changed my life and became the heart of TexaCali Wine Co.

Until then, I'll be on the TexaCali Wine Trail full-force with trips to San Antonio,
Dallas, Houston, a week with the LIOCO owners and then Houston full-throttle with Guy Davis. The Davis Family Vineyards Napa Cabernet 2005 Cabernet Sauvignon swept the International Houston Rodeo Wine Competition with Grand Champion and Best of Show! The biggest honor a wine could receive in Texas. OH YEAH! See you on the trail....Ali

PS. Follow me on Twitter - texacaliali

No comments: