Friday, October 21, 2005

2000 Miles in 7 days...

If I only had 10 more hours in a day (to sleep!). Busy is an understatement. I’m going to highlight just a few items that are important to know today…

TODAY – This afternoon I’ll be pouring Olivet Lane Pinot Noir and Portet Sauvignon Blanc at Ft. Worth Central Market.

Saturday October 22 – Waco Food and Wine Festival benefiting the Waco Human Society. I’ll be pouring Budini, Crios and Cloverdale Ranch Cab for all my fellow Waco Wine lovers.

Saturday October 21 – 2:30pm I’ll be missing the best college game of the day Longhorns VS Red Raiders. I’m SOO bummed.

Wednesday October 25 - Pellegrini Family Vineyards is sponsoring The Anne T. and Robert M. Bass 6th Annual Sixty-five Roses Wine & Food Extravaganza Benefiting Cystic Fibrosis of North Texas in Ft. Worth. We are pairing Cloverdale Ranch Cab, Olivet Lane Chardonnay and Pinot Noir and Pellegrini Sauvignon Blanc with all the incredible dishes from area chefs!

Thursday October 26 – Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. in appreciation of their clients is presenting “Kings of South America” wine tasting. Crios Torrontes, Loica Sauv Blanc, Encierria, Susana Balbo Malbec and Tikal Patriota are the showstoppers!

Friday October 27 – OOH I can’t tell – but here is a hint – if you live in Houston, you’ll soon be able to fine all Pellegrini wines at your favorite wine retailer.

Saturday October 28 – Sleep!


Cheers!! Ali

No comments: