Saturday, October 23, 2010

World Series of my Life

AFTER A 6 HOUR DELAY AT THE AIRPORT...A Few minutes ago, Monica, our flight attendant on my AA Flight to Dallas from San Francisco announced  "Giants are up by 1 in the bottom of the 8th."  DING  CHEERS throughout the cabin.  We have ourselves a "TexaCali World Series".  Hot DAWGS!!! COLD Beer!  

Bravo Rangers and Bravo Giants.   My worst job ever (gawd I hated cold-calling out of the yellow-pages)  but taught me the most about how to sell anything was anchored right there in center-field in the new Ballpark at Arlington for KRLD, CBS Radio and the Texas Rangers Radio Network.

So - bring on the bets - will it be California or Texas who wins the hearts of baseball fans all over America?  My heart is in both places.  We shall see...off to buy my peanuts and Crackerjacks...Cheers - Ali (this post is brought to you by Gogo Inflight Internet).

No comments: