Thursday, July 03, 2008

July Cleaning?

SIGH. So I literally put the brakes on traveling over the past few weeks in order to dig out from months of packing and unpacking my bags and wine boxes. Knocked out my office yesterday - well, almost - everything that was placed on my desk needs to be filed and put away. No fun whatsoever. ARGH.

On a more positive note - I'll post a complete tasting recap soon about the wonderful dinner and wine experience I had last Saturday night...Fearings at the Ritz Carlton in Dallas. People - do whatever it takes to make a reservation in the 'Gallery Room", ask for Paul and Hunter to assist with your wine selection and MAKE SURE YOU ORDER A SLICE OF THE BANANA CREAM PIE! More on this evening later...an incredible culinary treat.

In the meantime, do me a favor - select a few wines listed on www.texacaliwine.com today and go buy them from your favorite wine shop! Cheers and Happy 4th of July- Ali

No comments: