Thursday, December 21, 2006

Packing it Up Today

So I'm trying to motivate this morning, I'm heading up to Dallas and Fort Worth for the Christmas Holiday. First things first, I've got my case of wine and bubbles already tucked in the car. Like all of us in the wine business, this time of year is exhausting and over the last few years Christmas Day has been somewhat a blurr from the 365 days leading up to Dec. 25 each year. I love the current BMW commercial running on the television - you know, the one where the 2 little kids scream at the top of their lungs when they open Santa's gift on Xmas morning - makes me laugh so hard each time I see or hear those screams of joy! This will be the last "grandkidless" year in our family, my brother and his beautiful wife are expecting their first...my how the world spins madly on. I'm in the midst of setting goals for my wineries, distributors and for myself for 2007. So much to accomplish and look forward to in the next set of 365 days. The TexaCali Wine Co. Year in Review will be posted soon...

Here's hoping all of you have been a little naughty and nice...wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Cozy Holiday week ahead!

Cheers - Ali

No comments: